Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 1.0

I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Nicole. Almost 20. First year uni student. Still currently living at home (though hopefully changing next year some time). I work teaching the littlies to swim. I have a loving boy (pictured) and we're going 6 months strong. I'm a pretty life-loving kind of person, and thats about it really.


I've learned a lot of things this year. Not always to trust those around you for one thing. Putting complete trust in someone who isn't on the same wavelength only ends up backfiring and harming you. This goes for both guys and girls. Girls may act your best friend but they can just as easily turn on you behind your back and hurt you.

Something else i've learnt is about friends. Your close friends are always there for you. They are the ones that make you laugh and brighten up your day. Although they're not always the ones you see each and everyday. You can see your close friends every hour, ever day, every week, every month or every year. That doesn't make them any less special. A close friend is someone you treasure. I have close friends from uni who make classes fun. Who make going to uni enjoyable to get up and go to. I have friends who I've been friends with forever. Anywhere from 6 to 19 years. We can see each other once a month and still be as close as ever. Still have things to talk about. Still give each other advice and gossip.

I've also learnt that love isn't always out to get you. It is not always doomed for disaster. Not all members of the male species keep their brain in their pants. Matty is the boy who puts sunshine into my heart. He's the boy I fall in love with a little more everyday. He's one of my best friends. I can talk to him about everything, tell him anything under the sun. I can act like a dickhead. I can bombard him with 20 messages a day. I can hold his hand when we're in public. and I want to be with this boy for a very, very long time. Not because the sex is great, not because he buys me things, but because he is the one for me.

Life this year has turned out one of the best ever and I wouldn't change it for a thing.

"I don't mind, I don't care, just as long as you're here"- 'All the same', Sick Puppies.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I didn't know you had a blog!
Beware; I'm a blog stalker.

I'm really glad I'm in 75% of the photos in these posts. Just wanna point that out =D.