Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 1.2

Maybe it's something about the summer. About the warm weather. But my creativity seems to be flowing. So far in my mind only. But hopefully it will spread through my fingers and into something a little more tangible. This time around it seems to be about the textiles. I'm making an attempt at making myself some clothes. And perhaps making some adjustments to ones i already own. I'm really praying I don't end up making a mess of things...


Changing the subject entirely, I had dinner with two of my best friends tonight. Sometimes when we haven't seen each other in awhile I wonder if we're drifting apart. But our posse dinners always bring those thoughts back from the brink. Those two friends can always have me in stiches. I don't even remember what was said tonight, but I distinctly remember killing myself laughing over my icecream. They always come out with the weirdest things. But also the funniest. Truth be told, all my friends are pretty funny. I'm not really a fan of the boring. Matty and I had dinner last night and he was making me giggle the whole way through. I told him that's why I loved him. Because someone who can make me laugh is an important part of my life. And a part that I don't want to loose. Because a life without laughter is a life unlived.


"Move outta the way, Jono's shopping!"